Many thanks to Lauren Sapala for featuring me and Windhaven in the Write City Invite, a newsletter for the excellent writers’ group which meets weekly at the People’s Cafe in San Francisco, California. Windhaven and I are deeply honored to have been mentioned in the May edition of the Write City Invite, and to have […]
Tag Archives | Writing
In spite of the fact that I’ve been casting about for the right project and the right approach to get things rolling, one idea has remained constant. That concerns a vampire named Visili Kruvoi, who was born in the mid 1500’s, and who now lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida under the name of Bill Crewe. […]
Does this man look like a vampire to you? I suppose the answer to that question would really depend upon who asked it. In my visualizations for my vampire, Crewe, for some reason I kept thinking about Vladimir Putin. Not that Crewe is a dead ringer for Putin (no pun intended), but there’s something about […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...