Not to sound like a grumpy old fart or anything, but I’ve been wondering this morning how you’re supposed to tell if a young person actually likes something. They never seem invested in what’s going on around them. A good example is watching a movie with family. As soon as you start the movie they […]
Tag Archives | Ponderables
I’ve been thinking about this blog a lot lately. Deep in my heart I have a nagging sense that I should abandon it entirely. Too much time and effort goes into it, and for what? Of course, I’ve sang that refrain often through the years, and yet here I am still. What I’ve decided to […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...