I am the ghost in the machine, The fixer of all things, Purveyor of time and hope And oblivion. Look into my eyes for strength, Into my heart for understanding, And when morning comes again There is change. Do not fear me, do not hate me, For I walk among you As a beacon of […]
Tag Archives | Poetry
In shadowlands dance I with skulls for bells fingerbones for toothpicks choking life from the sinew ambrosia from the mildew and purpose from coincidence, laughing as desperate hands claw at my trouser cuffs, raw in this dystopian illusion where for a moment it seemed the ether would coalesce and somehow become… a human being. In […]
How I resent these stiff, tortured bones, the aching, sweaty weight of flesh. I would be free, formless and weightless; a whisper on soft summer winds. I would be strong, but incorporeal; rolling thunder and falling rain… Become music, and danced abandon; slip these mortal bonds for the skies. Featured poem for August, 2009. Permalink: […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).