This is one of my favorite wacky gadgets. It allows me to play play rock god without waking up the neighbors. The best way to explain what this things does is to ask a question. Have you seen the many hundreds of rock videos in which the designated guitar hero is playing through an amp […]
Tag Archives | Pedals
When writing up things like this, I always try to keep in mind that not everyone who visits these pages will know what this stuff is. The short definition of a chorus pedal is that it makes things sound fuller. Hence “chorus”. In a choir, the blending of many voices sounds much richer than the […]
I’ve had this effects pedal forever. I don’t remember where I bought it, although it’s likely that I bought it from Appletree Music in Shelby, NC. I found a lot of mixed reviews about this pedal. It seemed to me that for the most part the more negative reviews were about the newer pedals, and […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...