I am very honored to have been commissioned by One Leg Rooster to begin the final mixing and mastering of their next album. I’m hoping that I’ll prove up to the task. It’s always intimidating when working with musicians of the caliber you find in One Leg Rooster.
Tag Archives | One Leg Rooster
One Leg Rooster hung out via telephone to talk about their upcoming CD “Foothills Funk”, as well as to chat about their struggles in the music industry and the future of Rock ‘N’ Roll. A compelling interview with guitarist Mickey Floyd and bassist Warren Leazer.
Wicasta presents the Indie Frontline “Naughty and Nice” show, with music by The Floyd Brothers featuring One Leg Rooster, Blind On Bourbon, Lovescandal, and Christmas music by The Weber Brothers and Becca McCoy & James Weaver.
Wicasta talks with Mickey Floyd and Warren Leazer of the band One Leg Rooster and features songs “Southern Soul Samba”, “All Men Lie”, “Shakey Ground”, “Mill Hill”, “Cripple Chicken” and “Burn The Liquor Store Down”.
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).