While perhaps melodramatic, the title of this post sums up some things that have been going on around here of late. For one thing, you’ll most immediately notice that there has been a slight upgrade to the M.E. Caldwell section of the web site. Nothing to write home about, of course, but a symbolic renewal […]
Tag Archives | M.E. Caldwell
[please note: the links in this post have been disabled] While perhaps melodramatic, the title of this post sums up some things that have been going on around here of late. For one thing, you’ll most immediately notice that there has been a slight upgrade to the M.E. Caldwell section of the web site. Nothing […]
I’ve added a sketch I did of one of my fictional characters, the title character from an unfinished novel I was writing titled “M.E. Caldwell” (oddly enough), to the Art Gallery. The sketch was completed on 26 Dec 1995, and has a bit of a history. I gave it to Victoria Sadler, who was one […]
My unfinished novel from the early 1990’s has been re-introduced to the web site. It was never my intention to remove it, but with the half dozen migrations I went through, from server to server to server, somehow it just fell through the cracks among the hundred other tasks that needed to be completed. The […]
Billie is the story of a woman who is not what she seems to be. Excerpt; Every eye turns in my direction. I smile at some of the patrons. Acknowledge others. Some smile, warm and friendly. Some glower at me, still smarting from recent slights. Half of them are stuck here because of me, passing […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).