Further proof that Tea Party candidates hate democracy and are the enemies of American has just been provided by batshit crazy Alaskan Tea Party candidate Joe Miller, who shocked the country when he unexpectedly received the Republican party’s nomination instead of sitting Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski. Essentially forced out of the Republican party by Tea […]
Tag Archives | Joe Miller
A reporter for the Alaska Dispatch was detained and handcuffed at a Joe Miller event on Sunday night. His crime was attempting to ask the candidate a question that Joe Miller didn’t to answer. Security apparently perceived this as a threat. The reporter, Tony Hopfinger, said he was trying to ask Miller whether the candidate […]
The Democrats have received an unexpected gift in the guise of Alaska GOP Senate nominee Joe Miller. Miller is the Tea Party candidate who surprised the Conservative old guard by defeating incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska’s tight GOP primary race. Traditionally, when a candidate wins a party primary by appealing to the base, he […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...