I was recently offered an invite to join Google+, the new social network from Google. Like a lot of other people who previously hadn’t rated an invitation, I’d spent plenty of time puffing my chest out and declaring that I wasn’t interested anyway and could care less about Google+, swearing that I would just wait […]
Tag Archives | Internet
I have long been looking for a good, short, memorable name to use as part of my web development business. I’d given up at one point and decided to just use the domain for Windhaven Network, but have come to think that the name was just too long. I mean, if users want to host […]
Some of my old friends may have noticed that my web site was down for awhile. It is with no small amount of pride that I can finally say that it’s back online. I could have had the site back up and running sooner, but it would have meant compromising my standards about what I […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).