Being simply the “party of no” against President Barack Obama has worked pretty well for Republicans all year. You would think they might prefer to quietly ride that wave of obstructionism to the much projected gains that pundits expect them to achieve in the next election. But the Republicans have never been fans of Reality. […]
Tag Archives | GOP
From all indications, the Republicans really can’t stand uppity women. What other conclusion could one draw from a recent National Republican Congressional Committee press release that accused her of backing down to liberals in her caucus who oppose Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal’s recommendation for an escalation of troops in Afghanistan. “If Nancy Pelosi’s failed economic […]
I wasn’t going to write about the latest manufactured scandal that has the Far Right all in a tizzy. After all, these people are always in a tizzy. After a while you just don’t know which of their loony objections to write about. I figured the Conservative Far Right would be gearing up to block […]
Occasionally a story comes along that leaves one blinking, wondering if it’s a joke or if people have finally lost their minds. Lately, though, a steady stream of ridiculous and bizarre inanities have been streaming forth from the Republicans and their Far Right supporters, and I’m beginning to wonder if they’re actually crazy. First the […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Be Calm, and Wait for It – Is This the Life We Really Want? June 28, 2017
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...