[An excellent article on Salon.com about Fox News largely abandoning even the pretense of impartiality. – Wicasta] Fox News isn’t even pretending anymore Want proof that journalism has devolved into entertainment? Watch “the communications arm of the Republican Party” By Gene Lyons Fox News isn’t even pretending anymore By Gene Lyons Oct. 15, 2009 | […]
Tag Archives | Fox News
The Far Right is desperately trying to manufacture a scandal based upon a photo of President Barack Obama apparently checking out the rear end of a young Brazilian girl named Mayara Tavares. The photo you see here has been breathlessly plastered far and wide on nearly every Conservative web site on the Internet. Oh, wow. […]
Is anyone really surprised that the Fox network has stated that it will not air President Obama’s press conference on Wednesday 29th, but will air an episode of Lie To Me instead? There’s an irony-tinged joke in there somewhere, but I’m too polite to go for it. Write your own jokes. Fox makes it easy. […]
I woke up this morning wondering what the Right-Wingers made of yesterday’s inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States. From what I’ve heard, the majority of Americans were greatly affected by the day and the man, and everyone felt like significant history was being witnessed. So… what was the Right […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Be Calm, and Wait for It – Is This the Life We Really Want? June 28, 2017
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...