When evaluating the full scale of the work I lost back in June, one of the most stunning losses involved a song called “If You Listen”. This song was to be the first track on the album I intend to record based upon a novel I’m writing.
Tag Archives | Crewe
We all know there is no such thing as vampires. Well, at least not as Hollywood portrays them. There are people who could loosely be considered vampires, but they don’t think of themselves as such, and would be rightly offended if you suggested that they are blood-sucking fiends who sleep in dirt and have severe […]
I’ve finally begun working in earnest on my novel and album, both of which will be titled Blood & Chartreuse. The novel is about a vampire named Crewe, who finds himself swept away by events. I won’t bore you with details, other than to say that my concept of vampires have little, if anything, to […]
In spite of the fact that I’ve been casting about for the right project and the right approach to get things rolling, one idea has remained constant. That concerns a vampire named Visili Kruvoi, who was born in the mid 1500’s, and who now lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida under the name of Bill Crewe. […]
Does this man look like a vampire to you? I suppose the answer to that question would really depend upon who asked it. In my visualizations for my vampire, Crewe, for some reason I kept thinking about Vladimir Putin. Not that Crewe is a dead ringer for Putin (no pun intended), but there’s something about […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).