By Holbrook Mohr and Adrian Sainz Associated Press A Mississippi judge jailed a lawyer for several hours for refusing to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, ordering the attorney to “purge himself” of contempt by standing and repeating the oath like the rest of the courtroom. After Oxford attorney Danny Lampley spent about five hours in […]
Tag Archives | Civil Rights
According to a ruling by the 9th Circuit Court, it’s perfectly acceptable for agents of the federal government to sneak onto your property at night, stick a GPS tracking device to the bottom of your car, and then proceed to track your every move—all without a warrant. The federal court has ruled that Drug Enforcement […]
(Note: While we here at The Watch are among the first to condemn proselytizing in any form, we think there should be some moderation. The woman mentioned in this article did not seem to be pushing a religious view as much as expressing a personal opinion. We will never find a middle ground until people […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...