On October 4th, 2009 at Quaker Steak & Lube in Clearwater, Florida, Katie Greene will be hosting the Cars For Pinks auto show, which will benefit the Susan G. Komen For The Cure foundation’s efforts to find a cure for breast cancer. The show will help Katie to raise the $2,300 she needs to register […]
Tag Archives | Breast Cancer
I’ll be performing with Systematic Chaos at a very special gig on Oct. 4th, 2009, at Katie Greene’s “Cars For Pinks” car show, which benefits the Susan G. Komen foundation in its quest to fund breast cancer research. This event will take place at Quaker Steak & Lube in Clearwater, Florida, and will feature display […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...