“Keep in mind when dealing with folks on the Far Right that they will only respond to the first sentence of anything you write. That’s all they’ll read. So if you’re going to make points with them, try to do so by starting out with a sound bite – some catchy phrase that encapsulates the […]
Tag Archives | Book of Wic
Whenever anyone labels another with tired old words like “socialist”, “marxist” or “communist”, it tells us that all we can expect from that person is Right-Wing talking points. Nothing they say from then on should be taken seriously. Those words are used to invalidate the person they’re arguing with, and is the adult political alternative […]
“You know, when I hear the neighbor’s kids banging their basketball against our fence, I can’t help but reflect that there aren’t many problems that a burning rag stuffed into a bottle of gasoline won’t cure.” ~ Wicasta Lovelace
“Voting Libertarian is like being a vegetarian. It makes you feel better about yourself, but does nothing to solve the problem.” ~ Wicasta Lovelace
“If you take a long, hard look at the people around you, it’s easy to believe in Evolution. Some people make it easy to believe that we evolved from apes, because they’re as far removed from the trees as the rest of us. And if you don’t believe in Evolution, you are probably the reason […]
“A smart man can deduce rather quickly that he is in trouble with a woman. What he most often cannot figure out is how this came to be.” ~ Wicasta Lovelace
“You can always judge a man not by his friends, but by the quality of his enemies. A good man will never have enemies who are anything but petty and childish. A bad man will have enemies that are legion. Who it is that dislikes a man reveals much about the man himself.” ~ Wicasta […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...