When evaluating the full scale of the work I lost back in June, one of the most stunning losses involved a song called “If You Listen”. This song was to be the first track on the album I intend to record based upon a novel I’m writing.
Tag Archives | Blood & Chartreuse
I’ve finally begun working in earnest on my novel and album, both of which will be titled Blood & Chartreuse. The novel is about a vampire named Crewe, who finds himself swept away by events. I won’t bore you with details, other than to say that my concept of vampires have little, if anything, to […]
In spite of the fact that I’ve been casting about for the right project and the right approach to get things rolling, one idea has remained constant. That concerns a vampire named Visili Kruvoi, who was born in the mid 1500’s, and who now lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida under the name of Bill Crewe. […]
Does this man look like a vampire to you? I suppose the answer to that question would really depend upon who asked it. In my visualizations for my vampire, Crewe, for some reason I kept thinking about Vladimir Putin. Not that Crewe is a dead ringer for Putin (no pun intended), but there’s something about […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...