I just got my genealogy database back online. I’d been putting it off for ages. There’s always so many other more important things to do. But yesterday was the day. My uncle, Allen Lovelace, died on Sunday. I owed it to him to mark his passing.
I’m cautious from past experience, but overall I’m easing into a new year with a sense of hope and determination. Now that New Year’s is out of the way, I can get on with it. Let’s see what’s around the corner.
I won’t be shedding any tears over Lemmy Kilmister. He was a hard-drinking, hard-living Rock & Roll animal who probably lived well past his natural expiration date. He wasn’t a particularly gifted lyricist, but he had a wry sense of humor that always crept in Motorhead songs.
When I saw this article, I immediately thought “Wil Wheaton is right”. I expected there would be plenty of people posting comments about how Wil Wheaton was a spoiled Hollywood celebrity, and belittling artists who expect compensation for their work.
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...