“Madness. It surrounds me. The Earth … It envelops me. I proffer my hand, to a lady. Please! Please save me, From this malady. She sadly smiles, She turns away. ‘No,’ is her reply.” There was only smoke. And ashes. And time. The cigar was sweet. Smoke struck at the eyes, blinding me. The screen […]
When you smile I see The first morning’s light. When you laugh I hear the angels sing. A fool in love is a tragic thing to be When love’s out of reach, held at bay. Oh, you’re so far away. I cry for the children Who will come after me. I wish to spare them […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Encounter with a High-Stepper June 21, 2017
- Is This the Life We Really Want? June 11, 2017
- Reconfigure, Repurpose, Redeploy? June 3, 2017
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...