The headache is getting worse. He’d hoped by ignoring it, it would go away. But it isn’t. And it’s annoying. He wanders into the kitchen to the ledge over the sink where the box of Goody’s Powders was kept. The box is empty. He stares at it for a moment. It was just full a […]
He grimaced as the can opener’s motor rumbled to life. Behind him he heard a soft thump, the cat dropping from its place on the ironing board. He didn’t turn to look. Can opener means food. Kitty logic. Instead he pulled out the silverware drawer and fished out a spoon which he dropped into the […]
“Madness. It surrounds me. The Earth … It envelops me. I proffer my hand, to a lady. Please! Please save me, From this malady. She sadly smiles, She turns away. ‘No,’ is her reply.” There was only smoke. And ashes. And time. The cigar was sweet. Smoke struck at the eyes, blinding me. The screen […]
When you smile I see The first morning’s light. When you laugh I hear the angels sing. A fool in love is a tragic thing to be When love’s out of reach, held at bay. Oh, you’re so far away. I cry for the children Who will come after me. I wish to spare them […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...