By Wicasta on May 23, 2012 in
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). He's currently studying Music Industry/Recording Arts at St. Petersburg College in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music on his own and with his band, Windhaven. He is the principle editor of the Malleus Maleficarum project, lead author at PaganCentric, curator at Mama Peggy, and systems engineer at Floozees Doozees. You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- 1992 Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- And On We Go May 2, 2016
- My Uncle, Allen Lovelace April 12, 2016
- Dear Zoella, Meet David Gilmour February 10, 2016
- Chile’s Salvador Allende: “Judeo-Bolshevik” as Charged or Misunderstood “Good Jew”? | Aryan Skynet: […] as one writer has formulated, “Who it ...
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
Animals Art Bands Barack Obama Bass Behringer Blood & Chartreuse Book of Wic Breast Cancer Christian Right Civil Rights Crewe Family featured For Sale Fox News GOP Guitar Hatred Internet Joe Miller Juan Williams Just In Time Band Lies M.E. Caldwell Militias Mitt Romney Music One Leg Rooster Pedals Poetry Politics Ponderables Religious Right Right Wingers Sarah Palin Site Updates Strings Sunny Synth Systematic Chaos Updates Web Services Windhaven Writing
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).