“Voting Libertarian is like being a vegetarian. It makes you feel better about yourself, but does nothing to solve the problem.” ~ Wicasta Lovelace
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music with his band, Windhaven. He is the principle editor of the Malleus Maleficarum project, lead author at PaganCentric, curator at Mama Peggy, and systems engineer at Floozees Doozees.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- 6 Best Rock Songs of 2014 December 8, 2014
- Misheard Christmas Lyrics? I Think Not November 30, 2014
- Charged for Feeding the Homeless November 6, 2014
- The Mama Peggy Cookbook October 21, 2014
Animals Art Bands Barack Obama Bass Behringer Blood & Chartreuse Book of Wic Breast Cancer Christian Right Civil Rights Crewe Family featured For Sale Fox News GOP Guitar Hatred Internet Joe Miller Juan Williams Just In Time Band Lies M.E. Caldwell Militias Mitt Romney Music One Leg Rooster Pedals Poetry Politics Ponderables Religious Right Right Wingers Sarah Palin Site Updates Strings Sunny Synth Systematic Chaos Updates Web Services Windhaven Writing
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).