“Voting Libertarian is like being a vegetarian. It makes you feel better about yourself, but does nothing to solve the problem.” ~ Wicasta LovelaceTweet #Wicasta
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). He's currently studying Computer Programming & Analysis at St. Petersburg College in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music on his own and with his band, Windhaven. He is the principle editor of the Malleus Maleficarum project, lead author at PaganCentric, curator at Mama Peggy, and systems engineer at Floozees Doozees. You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- 1992 Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- Dear Zoella, Meet David Gilmour February 10, 2016
- I Do Not Kneel January 28, 2016
- Let’s See What’s Around the Corner January 1, 2016
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
- Jonathan: I picked up one exactly like yours at a pawn shop....
Animals Art Bands Barack Obama Bass Behringer Blood & Chartreuse Book of Wic Breast Cancer Christian Right Civil Rights Crewe Family featured For Sale Fox News GOP Guitar Hatred Internet Joe Miller Juan Williams Just In Time Band Lies M.E. Caldwell Militias Mitt Romney Music One Leg Rooster Pedals Poetry Politics Ponderables Religious Right Right Wingers Sarah Palin Site Updates Strings Sunny Synth Systematic Chaos Updates Web Services Windhaven Writing
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).