I’ve had quite a few people ask me why this web site doesn’t have a Facebook page. Honestly, I never thought anyone would be interested. But, with Facebook making moves to begin their take-over of all social networking, I figured it was about time we got in-line with The Borg. So… if you have a Facebook account, we’d be very pleased if you’d add us to your notification list by visiting the page and clicking on “I Like”. Thanks so much for your continued support through the years. I’ve been touched by how few of our subscribers have left through the years. Now, whether that means ya’ll are a bunch of Right-Wingers who are keeping an eye on me or not, I can’t really say. But I prefer to think not.
Facebook Page: Slowly But Surely Joining the 21st Century Hive-Mind
Send to Kindle
About WicastaDepending upon whom you ask, Wicasta Lovelace is an author, musician, artist, web designer and/or delusional lunatic (which one he is at any given moment depends upon the day of the week, really). You can find him on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Wicasta is working on several novels and recording music with his band, Windhaven. He is the principle editor of the Malleus Maleficarum project, lead author at PaganCentric, curator at Mama Peggy, and systems engineer at Floozees Doozees.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- RMS Band Rehearsal – 1986 March 23, 2015
- Ye Shall Not Question Israel? March 21, 2015
- Pondering 3,000 Miles March 9, 2015
- Lies About President Obama March 2, 2015
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
- Jonathan: I picked up one exactly like yours at a pawn shop....
- Wicasta: Hi, Rick. The old TSB-350 is still one of my favor...
Animals Art Bands Barack Obama Bass Behringer Blood & Chartreuse Book of Wic Breast Cancer Christian Right Civil Rights Crewe Family featured For Sale Fox News GOP Guitar Hatred Internet Joe Miller Juan Williams Just In Time Band Lies M.E. Caldwell Militias Mitt Romney Music One Leg Rooster Pedals Poetry Politics Ponderables Religious Right Right Wingers Sarah Palin Site Updates Strings Sunny Synth Systematic Chaos Updates Web Services Windhaven Writing
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).