I’ve had quite a few people ask me why this web site doesn’t have a Facebook page. Honestly, I never thought anyone would be interested. But, with Facebook making moves to begin their take-over of all social networking, I figured it was about time we got in-line with The Borg. So… if you have a Facebook account, we’d be very pleased if you’d add us to your notification list by visiting the page and clicking on “I Like”. Thanks so much for your continued support through the years. I’ve been touched by how few of our subscribers have left through the years. Now, whether that means ya’ll are a bunch of Right-Wingers who are keeping an eye on me or not, I can’t really say. But I prefer to think not.
Facebook Page: Slowly But Surely Joining the 21st Century Hive-Mind
About WicastaWicasta Lovelace is a musician, author and artist who lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida. He is the principle editor of the Malleus Maleficarum project and spends all of his spare time making music, recording with his band, Windhaven and working on several unfinished novels.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Sarah Palin & The Third Wave: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? October 14, 2008
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- Another Lie: President Obama Approves Muslim Stamp September 7, 2009
- Obama’s Dijon Mustard Scandal May 10, 2009
- Why Was There A Muslim Flag Next To Obama? May 18, 2013
- Republican Overreach May 17, 2013
- The Non-Issue At The I.R.S. May 16, 2013
- Too Few Artists May 2, 2013
- Religion, Politics & Reductio Ad Absurdum April 26, 2013
- Ms Terry: I am retiring nest week and I will be living off S...
- Wicasta: Hi, Marc. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond....
- Marc: I have the same exact bass and LOVE IT! Do you hap...
- Joe: Could you (Wicasta) tell me whether you think one ...
- Vozan: the first movie was wonderful. Especially the girl...