I hooked up the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi tonight through the computer to see what it sounded like (and to make sure that it worked). That was a lot of fun. Running it into the computer, I was able to match it with various virtual amplifiers using Amplitube 2, and discovered, much to my surprise, […]
Archive | Journal RSS feed for this section
I don’t want to get into the habit of writing about band practice, but I met with the guys in Largo for the second time last night. If nothing else, it’s worth mentioning because I think #2 went better than #1. We did easier songs, I didn’t have a cold, and I was a lot […]
Does this man look like a vampire to you? I suppose the answer to that question would really depend upon who asked it. In my visualizations for my vampire, Crewe, for some reason I kept thinking about Vladimir Putin. Not that Crewe is a dead ringer for Putin (no pun intended), but there’s something about […]
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- We Are At War February 15, 2017
- Paid Political Trolls December 11, 2016
- Christian White Supremacy and Mike Pence November 16, 2016
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...