Well, my band has a new name. We decided to drop “The Traveling Wildebeests” and embarked on a strange, complicated journey to come up with a new name, which involved dozens of submitted names, multiple levels of voting, and a vague sensation that we somehow wound up at a spot which had been […]
Tag Archives | Systematic Chaos
Please Note: This blog is semi-retired and is mostly left in place for archival purposes. Any blog-type posts I make now are left to sink or swim on the main page.
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- R.I.P. Rusty McAbee November 14, 2013
- A Return To The Game April 16, 2013
- What’s With The Psy Hate? April 13, 2013
Add new tag Animal Cruelty Animals Art Bands Big Oil Bob Lovelace Carlo Robelli Celebrities Crewe Dreams Faeries Underfoot Family Food Friends Gaming Guitar Internet Jobs Movies Music Gear Paganism Pagan Tea House Peggy Chaney Robin Rogers Saint Petersburg Scams Science Site Comments Spam Archive Sports Squirrels Star Wars Galaxies Systematic Chaos The Watch TV Wic Music Windhaven Work Writing Ybor City
- healthtrekker: I found something like this, too. There is a “Share By Email” button that...
- Mike: My band, AFTERLIFE, just got one of these emails from Afton Live. Or MyAfton as it was listed in...
- DSem: Thank you for confirming my suspicions; was running a cascade on Pingdom and wondering why in the...