I took the bait that Sony Online Entertainment dangled in front of me and logged-in to my Star Wars Galaxies account today. There’s not a chance in hell that I’d ever re-activate the account, but it was nice to log-in to see if my house and all was still there (it was). It’s amazing how […]
Tag Archives | Star Wars Galaxies
I just deleted my secondary Star Wars Galaxies account. This means that I just deleted my character Saphiri. I probably would not have mentioned this had it not been for the exit survey that Sony Online Entertainment asked me to complete. I looked forward to this survey, because I welcomed the opportunity to tell them […]
Star Wars Galaxies. I trained level 4 flamethrower under Commando last night. I ground just shy of 800k heavy weapons xp yesterday (about 600k on the stormtroopers in Kor Vella. I’m glad I finished branch line out. I’m planning to help Mara get “glowy” when we go home, and this makes Mesu a lot more […]
The Jump To Lightspeed beta disc came today. I’m kind of iffy on it so far. Maybe I’ve just gotten old, but I don’t much care to zoom around in space and blow things up.
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- If Donald Trump is Your Moral Compass… January 11, 2017
- What Worries Me About Bernie Sanders October 20, 2015
- Why Is Denmark the Happiest Country in the World? October 10, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).