I find it amazing that on the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin’s birth, the battle is still being fought over whether or not his Theory of Evolution is mere fantasy. In a recent study, 51% of the British public said they doubted Evolution, with 40% saying that they specifically disagree with it. This is ironic […]
Tag Archives | Science
I haven’t written much about the impending “End of The World”. Mostly because I’ve been busy. I mean, when the world ends, there’s not much I can do about it, right? So when it does, I’ll face it all with a bottle of Grand Marnier and a cigar made of leafy green goodness. I imagine […]
CAN YOU HELP WALTER TROUT?
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- Why I Won’t Be Upgrading Windows XP March 9, 2014
- Tea Party Loonies Call Charlie Crist A “Commie Whore” February 24, 2014
- Mama’s Good Lines February 16, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address. I won't tell if you won't.