Victoria and I headed downtown last night, having pretty much made up our minds that we were going to see Les Claypool at Jannus Landing. I’d never heard of the opening act, Matisyahu, and could have cared less that we got there after he was already playing. When we arrived there were still tickets for […]
Tag Archives | Saint Petersburg
CAN YOU HELP WALTER TROUT?
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- Why I Won’t Be Upgrading Windows XP March 9, 2014
- Tea Party Loonies Call Charlie Crist A “Commie Whore” February 24, 2014
- Mama’s Good Lines February 16, 2014
Add new tag Animal Cruelty Animals Art Bands Big Oil Bob Lovelace Carlo Robelli Car Repair Celebrities Crewe Dreams Faeries Underfoot Family Food Friends Gaming Guitar Internet Jobs Movies Music Gear Paganism Pagan Tea House Peggy Chaney Robin Rogers Saint Petersburg Scams Science Site Comments Spam Archive Sports Squirrels Star Wars Galaxies Systematic Chaos The Watch TV Wic Music Windhaven Work Writing Ybor City
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address. I won't tell if you won't.