Much to my surprise, I received a threat from Sony Online Entertainment today. I haven’t had an account on either Star Wars Galaxies or Everquest II in ages, so why they’re still trying to piss me off is beyond me. But we’re talking about Sony here. They hated me when I was giving […]
Tag Archives | Gaming
I just deleted my secondary Star Wars Galaxies account. This means that I just deleted my character Saphiri. I probably would not have mentioned this had it not been for the exit survey that Sony Online Entertainment asked me to complete. I looked forward to this survey, because I welcomed the opportunity to […]
Star Wars Galaxies. I trained level 4 flamethrower under Commando last night. I ground just shy of 800k heavy weapons xp yesterday (about 600k on the stormtroopers in Kor Vella. I’m glad I finished branch line out. I’m planning to help Mara get “glowy” when we go home, and this makes Mesu a […]
The Jump To Lightspeed beta disc came today. I’m kind of iffy on it so far. Maybe I’ve just gotten old, but I don’t much care to zoom around in space and blow things up.
Please Note: This blog is semi-retired and is mostly left in place for archival purposes. Any blog-type posts I make now are left to sink or swim on the main page.
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- R.I.P. Rusty McAbee November 14, 2013
- A Return To The Game April 16, 2013
- What’s With The Psy Hate? April 13, 2013
- Chris Boehm: Thanks for writing this. I had to look up this company after I saw it wasn’t the...
- healthtrekker: I found something like this, too. There is a “Share By Email” button that...
- Mike: My band, AFTERLIFE, just got one of these emails from Afton Live. Or MyAfton as it was listed in...