Much to my surprise, I received a threat from Sony Online Entertainment today. I haven’t had an account on either Star Wars Galaxies or Everquest II in ages, so why they’re still trying to piss me off is beyond me. But we’re talking about Sony here. They hated me when I was giving them money. […]
Tag Archives | Gaming
I just deleted my secondary Star Wars Galaxies account. This means that I just deleted my character Saphiri. I probably would not have mentioned this had it not been for the exit survey that Sony Online Entertainment asked me to complete. I looked forward to this survey, because I welcomed the opportunity to tell them […]
Star Wars Galaxies. I trained level 4 flamethrower under Commando last night. I ground just shy of 800k heavy weapons xp yesterday (about 600k on the stormtroopers in Kor Vella. I’m glad I finished branch line out. I’m planning to help Mara get “glowy” when we go home, and this makes Mesu a lot more […]
The Jump To Lightspeed beta disc came today. I’m kind of iffy on it so far. Maybe I’ve just gotten old, but I don’t much care to zoom around in space and blow things up.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- Why Is Denmark the Happiest Country in the World? October 10, 2014
- Are the Oakland Raiders Moving to Los Angeles? October 9, 2014
- Christ vs Christians September 18, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).