People can say they’re Christian all they like, but when they glorify a man like Donald Trump, they betray everything that Jesus Christ stood for. If Donald Trump is your moral compass, you are lost, my friend.
Archive | Main Blog RSS feed for this section
The meme I’ve included in the post is a pretty good example of why we can’t have nice things in America. I’ve seen quite a few of my conservative friends post this one lately, without apparently noticing a lick of irony when asking “Why is Denmark the happiest country in the world?”.
Jason Cole of Bleacher Report said on Thursday that Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis would be willing to switch from the AFC to the NFC in order to finalize a move to Los Angeles. According to Cole, the Raiders would agree to realigning to the NFC West if it meant securing a Los Angeles stadium.
Ever notice that the people who talk the most about Jesus Christ are the people whose opinions and positions on nearly every issue directly contradict the teachings of Jesus Christ?
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- If Donald Trump is Your Moral Compass… January 11, 2017
- What Worries Me About Bernie Sanders October 20, 2015
- Why Is Denmark the Happiest Country in the World? October 10, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).