Okay, so maybe Eddie Van Halen isn’t quaking in his shoes just yet, but I’ve been presented with an idea which I’m actually considering. Someone wrote me through my Bandmix page, asking me if I’d be interested in playing guitar with their band. I’m thinking maybe I’ll give it a crack if they […]
Archive | November, 2008
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I’m trying to get my head screwed on straight so that I can get down to the business of writing. The general plan is to knock out at least one chapter of Crewe today, and try to churn out four or five over the weekend. The old boy has been tormenting me lately, […]
I’m about to go to bed. Have a nice, warm glow around the edges. Mama won’t be happy to know it, but Victoria and I enjoyed an evening on the couch, sipping Jack Daniels, of all things. Life is always more beautiful when you hang out with Brother Jack. Of course, Mama thinks […]
Please Note: This blog is semi-retired and is mostly left in place for archival purposes. Any blog-type posts I make now are left to sink or swim on the main page.
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- R.I.P. Rusty McAbee November 14, 2013
- A Return To The Game April 16, 2013
- What’s With The Psy Hate? April 13, 2013
- Chris Boehm: Thanks for writing this. I had to look up this company after I saw it wasn’t the...
- healthtrekker: I found something like this, too. There is a “Share By Email” button that...
- Mike: My band, AFTERLIFE, just got one of these emails from Afton Live. Or MyAfton as it was listed in...