Okay, so maybe Eddie Van Halen isn’t quaking in his shoes just yet, but I’ve been presented with an idea which I’m actually considering. Someone wrote me through my Bandmix page, asking me if I’d be interested in playing guitar with their band. I’m thinking maybe I’ll give it a crack if they actually write […]
Archive | November, 2008
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I’m trying to get my head screwed on straight so that I can get down to the business of writing. The general plan is to knock out at least one chapter of Crewe today, and try to churn out four or five over the weekend. The old boy has been tormenting me lately, so we’re […]
I’m about to go to bed. Have a nice, warm glow around the edges. Mama won’t be happy to know it, but Victoria and I enjoyed an evening on the couch, sipping Jack Daniels, of all things. Life is always more beautiful when you hang out with Brother Jack. Of course, Mama thinks if I […]
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- Why I Won’t Be Upgrading Windows XP March 9, 2014
- Tea Party Loonies Call Charlie Crist A “Commie Whore” February 24, 2014
- Mama’s Good Lines February 16, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address. I won't tell if you won't.