This won’t go over well with my friends who are all about Bernie Sanders, but I got up today wondering if Mr. Sanders is going to hand the White House over to the GOP clown car. I love Bernie Sanders, and would love to see him as president. But…
The meme I’ve included in the post is a pretty good example of why we can’t have nice things in America. I’ve seen quite a few of my conservative friends post this one lately, without apparently noticing a lick of irony when asking “Why is Denmark the happiest country in the world?”.
Jason Cole of Bleacher Report said on Thursday that Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis would be willing to switch from the AFC to the NFC in order to finalize a move to Los Angeles. According to Cole, the Raiders would agree to realigning to the NFC West if it meant securing a Los Angeles stadium.
I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me why should I care about Israel without invoking The Bible, the Torah or some other religious text. It’s amazing how quick people are to label you anti-Semitic if you don’t support Israel without question (no, no one has said this to me, but I’ve seen the […]
- Is Afton Live A Scam? Any Worse Than Venues? August 10, 2010
- Gevalia Coffee Scam February 19, 2009
- Million Dollar Award Scam August 20, 2008
- What Worries Me About Bernie Sanders October 20, 2015
- Why Is Denmark the Happiest Country in the World? October 10, 2014
- Are the Oakland Raiders Moving to Los Angeles? October 9, 2014
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).