While I was never a prolific sculptor, I coaxed a few shapes out of the clay in my day. Sadly, most of my sculptures were lost. Some day I’ll make more.
FROM DA TWITTERS
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- Carlo Robelli SSBFL Fretless December 5, 2008
- RMS Band Rehearsal – 1986 March 23, 2015
- Ye Shall Not Question Israel? March 21, 2015
- Pondering 3,000 Miles March 9, 2015
- Lies About President Obama March 2, 2015
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
- Jonathan: I picked up one exactly like yours at a pawn shop....
- Wicasta: Hi, Rick. The old TSB-350 is still one of my favor...
Animals Art Bands Barack Obama Bass Behringer Blood & Chartreuse Book of Wic Breast Cancer Christian Right Civil Rights Crewe Family featured For Sale Fox News GOP Guitar Hatred Internet Joe Miller Juan Williams Just In Time Band Lies M.E. Caldwell Militias Mitt Romney Music One Leg Rooster Pedals Poetry Politics Ponderables Religious Right Right Wingers Sarah Palin Site Updates Strings Sunny Synth Systematic Chaos Updates Web Services Windhaven Writing
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).