I like Michael B. Jordan. But I’ve found myself conflicted over his casting as Johnny Storm (aka The Human Torch) in the reboot of the Fantastic Four movie franchise. Not for the reasons many people will automatically assume, though. I’m not at all invested in the Fantastic Four franchise.
Vladmir Putin has always been the bully who tries to bluff his way through poker games by intimidating everyone else at the table. The Russian people don’t deserve to suffer because Vladimir Putin is a little bitch.
Right now my eyes are looking to the horizon. Hence the title of this post. I’ve found out that once I get my GED, it’s at least theoretically possible to get funding or grants to go to college and study computer networking.
My first official band wasn’t such a great experience, in the end, but it’s true that you never forget your first. That was near the end of 1986. As far as I know, the video embedded here is the only video of this version of the RMS band.
Why is it so hard to explain why, outside of a religious context, I should care more about Israel than these other countries? Does all anyone has to say is, “Ye shall not question Israel”? Roseanne Barr (of all people) responded.
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- 1992 Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- Michael B. Jordan Thinks I’m A Racist May 24, 2015
- Why Vladimir Putin is a Little Bitch May 21, 2015
- Looking To The Horizon May 14, 2015
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
- Angel: I read your letter and Im sorry to hear sunnys gon...
- Jonathan: I picked up one exactly like yours at a pawn shop....
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).