This is probably just a way-point. If I’m as busy as I expect to be from here on out, conceits like this web site won’t matter much. Here’s to new adventures. And on we go.
I just got my genealogy database back online. I’d been putting it off for ages. There’s always so many other more important things to do. But yesterday was the day. My uncle, Allen Lovelace, died on Sunday. I owed it to him to mark his passing.
I’m cautious from past experience, but overall I’m easing into a new year with a sense of hope and determination. Now that New Year’s is out of the way, I can get on with it. Let’s see what’s around the corner.
I won’t be shedding any tears over Lemmy Kilmister. He was a hard-drinking, hard-living Rock & Roll animal who probably lived well past his natural expiration date. He wasn’t a particularly gifted lyricist, but he had a wry sense of humor that always crept in Motorhead songs.
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- 1992 Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- And On We Go May 2, 2016
- My Uncle, Allen Lovelace April 12, 2016
- Dear Zoella, Meet David Gilmour February 10, 2016
- Chile’s Salvador Allende: “Judeo-Bolshevik” as Charged or Misunderstood “Good Jew”? | Aryan Skynet: […] as one writer has formulated, “Who it ...
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).