Here’s the one thing young people will come to understand as they get older. Idealism and ideology often fall short when applied to real-world scenarios. Reality doesn’t often cooperate with our in-born need to pat ourselves on the back.
All I’m really writing to say here is that I’m still alive, I’m bound and determined to find a way to reach those ancient goals of mine, and for the first time in ages I finally feel like I’m starting to get some traction.
I just got my genealogy database back online. I’d been putting it off for ages. There’s always so many other more important things to do. But yesterday was the day. My uncle, Allen Lovelace, died on Sunday. I owed it to him to mark his passing.
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- 1992 Ovation Ultra December 5, 2008
- Both Third-Party Candidates Would Be Terrible Presidents October 1, 2016
- The High Tower of Impractical Ideology August 7, 2016
- Bound and Determined August 1, 2016
- Chile’s Salvador Allende: “Judeo-Bolshevik” as Charged or Misunderstood “Good Jew”? | Aryan Skynet: […] as one writer has formulated, “Who it ...
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).