Most of us are not eager to live in an apocalyptic wasteland. I won’t risk a Donald Trump presidency by sitting out an election in my cozy, high tower of impractical ideology.
All I’m really writing to say here is that I’m still alive, I’m bound and determined to find a way to reach those ancient goals of mine, and for the first time in ages I finally feel like I’m starting to get some traction.
I just got my genealogy database back online. I’d been putting it off for ages. There’s always so many other more important things to do. But yesterday was the day. My uncle, Allen Lovelace, died on Sunday. I owed it to him to mark his passing.
- The Theft Of Pink Floyd (essay) April 2, 2010
- Malleus Maleficarum Introduction November 14, 2007
- If You Listen January 13, 2010
- The High Tower of Impractical Ideology August 7, 2016
- Bound and Determined August 1, 2016
- And On We Go May 2, 2016
- Chile’s Salvador Allende: “Judeo-Bolshevik” as Charged or Misunderstood “Good Jew”? | Aryan Skynet: […] as one writer has formulated, “Who it ...
- My-Two Cents-Worth: I would not be too surprised if it came to light m...
- Kate: Drudge and the other creeps who targeted Clinton o...
For updates and occasional ponderables, send me your e-mail address (I won't tell if you won't).